Tuesday 1 February 2011

Painting with Non Metailic Metals



So, today I tried painting in non metallic metals, or NMM. I don’t think that it overly worked,. I mean, the model is fairly well painted per se; but it doesn’t look right. I did kind of skip some of the steps from the masterclass from WD 364 and I now think that was a bad idea. Anyways, the red is only there for contrast –ive decided I need to come up with the colour scheme before the release so that when the shiny new toy soldiers come out, I can just ham on in there straight away.

I think that the green eyes didn’t work. Partly cos I didn’t wait for the ink to dry, party because they are green. I didn’t want to use red as thats the second colour for these guys. A rather enjoyable afternoon non the less.


1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good dude!
    All I would suggest is that you thin down your paints. Oh, and the green eyes look great but you should try blue as it would tie in the yellow and red as it's a warmer colour.

    Top job!

    ReplyDelete