Sunday 1 November 2015

Blog Wars X Unit Reviews - Darksun Life Vol 4

So, in a change to the advertised vlog (I will get to the x-wing one I promise, I’m just having more difficulties putting it together than I thought I would!) I’ve decided to vlog some of the units from my army that I’m taking to Blog Wars X!


It’s difficult to fit all of my 1850 point army into a short Vlog, but in summary it hasn’t change very much since last time. So still drop pods and Sternguard. The one change is that I’ve swapped Coteaz out for some imperial guard. Gives me a few more men, allows me to bulk up my line a bit.



My personal highlight from our practice games this weekend was Telion facing off against Ezekiel and half a tactical squad. He died eventually in combat, but because he died in my turn (after sniping Ezekiel the previous turn, resisting having his mind turned to jelly and then club a Tac marine to death in combat) Toph didn’t get the maelstrom points for that card.


Press play to enjoy! Feel free to comment below as well - is there anything you’d like to see me vlog in the future?

2 comments:

  1. I forgot how good your army looks (haven't checked my old battle report photos in a while).

    Telion is looking great too, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man. its really satisfying to have enough models done that i don't need to use the salamanders. they yellow and red really looks great together i think :)

      Delete