Tuesday 20 March 2012

"counts as"

So I am considering (heavily) spending more money on something I promised myself I wouldn’t. The Rebel Alliance. Considering the army already clocks in at almost £300, (the xwings are £50 each in case you are wondering!) I thought it prudent to move on. But since I don’t have a full army to take to blog wars instead, and I don’t want to take space wolves (I want to be different!) I'm considering finishing off the army in style.

The last 250 points did just have a Leman Russ shoved on the end to make u points, an as we discussed earlier, the chimera with Astropath could make things a whole heap better. So what could I use to represent the chimera? Well the most likely thing that I can think of that is star wars esq is this:

I think that it has potential. There is enough options to actually give it the weapons its supposed to have, so that's not an issue. It will be a bit small, but I don’t think that will be a problem, does anybody else? I mean the army is clearly not competitive.... I just don’t wanna spend that much to use it just in one tourney. Is that me being tight?

No comments:

Post a Comment