Thursday 3 March 2016

Support your local author: world book day!

Hello readers! 

Just a quick one today. One of my friends has written a sci-fi book called "intrinsic". Recently released, it's been a passion of his for a while. And on top of that, It's world book day today, so why not buy it! At the moment it's only available on kindle, but I believe you can get a kindle app for iPhones. 



I've read part of it so far, (he gave me a script to read about a year ago and I couldn't put it down!) and I really enjoyed it. I only meant to read a couple of pages and ended up reading a couple of chapters! 

When the hard copy comes out later this month, I'll be snapping this bad boy up, and also doing a proper review of it.  For now we can "make do" on our electronic devices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment