Wednesday 23 March 2016

30,000 page views!

Hooray! Sometime over the weekend I broke through the 30,000 page views mark :) which means I'm now officially in the age of crusading across the blog-o-sphere. Soon half my blog will turn away from me and be tempted by the sultry calls of other blogs such as STand wargaming or from the Horus Hersey to infinity and beyond. 



In all seriousness, thank you for reading my mumbling thoughts! In the last month I've had an influx of traffic, and I'm hoping to keep that up. I know my blog has become much more focuses on X-wing at the moment, and I hope you'll beat with me!  I'm hoping over this weekend to get some painting done (hopefully the new ghost or the jumpmaster 5000) so I'll share that when it's done. 

Until then, fly casual!

4 comments:

  1. Well done, I like the narrative you forged in all the 30k bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! It's just encouraging to know that ppl read my ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You class us as 'people' that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! Compliment Assimilated! Congrats on the 30000 views.

      Delete