Friday 14 October 2011

01100110110!

Hello Everyone,

First post on this blog is before the Throne Of Skulls tournament that is in roughly 11hours, my first Throne Of Skulls tournament too!

Alright so I really should have given you WIP pictures to look at and you know, keep an eye on progress. However progress on my army went from nothing to complete within 7 days, yes you read that right 7 days.
Now how do you build, paint and base a 1750 point army in 7 days - the easy answer is probably found by asking a different question, what army am I taking? The answer is Necrons with what most consider there battered old codex not a very competitive army but Im looking for a bit of fun not to go out and stomp everyone into oblivion.

So when planning the army I had three choices; Destroyers, Monoliths or a horde of Warriors. In the end I went with Destroyers and this is what it looks like:

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t87/PeteyTheBear/Models/DSCF0287.jpg[/IMG]

Thats a rough army shot at least and well yes I do want some Destroyers with my Destroyers. The army list is as following;

HQ

Necron Lord

Destroyer Body, Resurrection Orb, Nightmare Shroud, Warscythe

210pts


Necron Lord

Resurrection Orb, Solar Pulse, Disruption Field

165pts

TROOPS

Necron Warriors

10 Warriors

180pts

Necron Warriors

10 Warriors

180pts

FAST ATTACK

Destroyers

5 Destroyers

250pts

Destroyers

5 Destroyers

250pts

Destroyers

5 Destroyers

250pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Heavy Destroyers

2 Heavy Destroyers

130pts

Heavy Destroyers

2 Heavy Destroyers

130pts


Now in the spirit of Tournaments I have to finish painting my objectives, Hope you all enjoyed the read.

-Dextrous Wombat

No comments:

Post a Comment