Wednesday 15 February 2017

Patriot Games Regional


via IFTTT So here's my video review of how my day went at the Patriot Games regional. It's not time lapse footage - we were tight on space and I just thought it wasn't worth the risk. Considering I hadn't really flown the list before, I did well to go 3-3 which I'm pleased with. Unfortunately mostly everybody killed ventriss first and then went after bossk, which is not the way it's supposed to be! My list in full was: Bossk & Ventriss cluster (98) Bossk (50) - YV-666 Crack Shot (1), "Mangler" Cannon (4), Cluster Missiles (4), 4-LOM (1), Zuckuss (1), Dengar (3), Inertial Dampeners (1), Guidance Chips (0) Asajj Ventress (48) - Lancer-class Pursuit Craft Push The Limit (3), Latts Razzi (2), Glitterstim (2), Engine Upgrade (4) A big thank you to all the guys I played. Nice to see some familiar faces across the table as well as meet some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment