Friday 1 July 2016

Blog hits! A June record!

A nice little side note - June was the third most highly visited month I've ever had! At nearly 2,500 hits it was only a few hundred behind the time my army got featured on bell of lost souls in 2012! My most successful month is still the month in which I posted my jumpmaster magnetisation article. 

I honk in part it's due to better self promotion, but also with double trouble there has been a lot of linking from other people's blogs, so thanks for that :) very much appreciated! I'm hopeful that I can keep up this momentum and break 50,000 hits before the end of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke,
    You wouldn't believe how long it took me to press refresh 2500 times... :-P

    Way to go, mate! Keep up the good work. Really enjoy your Vlogs, even though I normally prefer written battlereports.

    Also I've started considering a way toned down list for DT2. Your comment on my lists of the past really got me thinking.

    Cheers,
    Hendrik

    ReplyDelete